Blackjack has become a classic. It is impossible to get to a casino and not find one or more games of this card game running. The reason? It is one of the most exciting and easy to understand. The movie 21 Blacjkack also popularized it. In it, a group of math students creates a probability-based method of succeeding in casinos.
Blackjack dynamics is very simple: you must add value as close as possible to 21, but without exceeding it. The cards have their numerical value, except for the figures that add up to 10, and the ace, which can be 11 or 1 at the player’s choice. The best move is to get 21 with just two cards. This is known as blackjack. To achieve this, you will have to use basic probability and statistical calculations. The mathematics you learned in high school, and that you thought you would never need are your best allies here.
How is blackjack played? The tricks you need to know.
As you already know, the strategy is essential in a Blackjack game. Cold head and do not get carried away by emotions. But to have a better chance of winning, we tell you some of the tricks you need to know.
• Stand with 17 or more: If you have 17 or more, you have to stand, since the risk of exceeding 21 with the new card is very high. The exception comes when you reach 17 with an Ace. You can take a risk and go for a higher combination making its value 1 if 11 goes beyond 21.
• Make the bank pass: The dealer is required to ask for a card with 16 points or less, so when he shows a 4, 5 or 6, you only have to ask for a card if we have a soft hand (that is, if you have an Ace). The double value of the ace would play here in our favor.
• Never accept an insurance bet: It may seem like a good option, but when a player asks for insurance, it only increases the bank’s advantage.
• Always divide with 8 or Ace: With 8-8 or AA, you have a lot to gain by dividing. Keep in mind that 16 of the 52 cards have a value of 10, so there is a high probability of obtaining 18, 19, or 21.
• Double the bet: It must be doubled with hard cards (if you do not have an Ace) with a 9, 10 or 11 and the dealer with a weak card (except if the bank card is an Ace, we will not double with 11). With the soft cards it should be done like this: with 13 or 14, if the dealer has a 5 or 6; with 15 or 16, if the bank plays with 4, 5 or 6; with 17 or 18 if you have 3, 4, 5 or 6.
Enjoy playing blackjack online.
It’s as simple as clicking and transporting you to the casino, even playing with other players. You can feel like the protagonist of a movie that plays it all to a card. In addition, we offer you the possibility to try the game and practice for free.
Now you know how to play blackjack, and you can do it in complete safety. We want you to enjoy this experience without leaving the sofa. And we are at your disposal at any time in case of any type of problem or question.